Real Avid Armorer's Master Wrench
This is the new standard for a professional armorer’s wrench. Smarter, stronger, ergonomic. It fits your hand and your gun – precisely. The Real Avid Armorer’s Master Wrench features best-in-class strength, precision fitment and ergonomic intelligence. Wrenches seat squarely for a no-slip fit on stubborn barrel nuts, castle nuts, muzzle brakes, or fixed stock receiver extensions. Industry-first torque wrench attachment location is optimally positioned to provide consistent torque for all nuts. As a bonus, interchangeable hammer heads make the Armorer’s Master Wrench a “Master” hammer as well! This is the right tool for the job… and for you.
- Steel hammer head
- Castle nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench receiver
- Ergonomic handle
- Brass hammer head
- Nylon hammer head
- Rubber hammer head
- Free-float barrel nut wrench (features 10 posts for best in class strength)
- Interchangeable hammer head attachment point
- Mil-spec barrel nut wrench
- 3/4" muzzle brake wrench
- 5/8" fixed stock receiver extension wrench
- Torque specs on the reverse side
ARMORER'S MASTER WRENCH is a trademark of Revo Brand Group, LLC.